Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Final Project: Reimagining the Linear Gallery: Rotation and Collage

Through the method of rotation and collage, I achieved a form in my last blog post. From there, I took the idea into FormZ and did the exercise again. After achieving a perspective of the model in FormZ, I printed the perperspective out three times. I continued the method of collage and rotating the perspective. I intersected the perspective three times with itself and achieved a new type of spatial overlap and order. From there I used the concept of rotation and realized the perspective works both right-side up and downside up. Ceiling seemlessly became ground and ground seemlessly became sky. Both perspectives hinted at a different type of spatial overlap and order. Both are the result of applying concepts of the linear gallery to the method I have outlined. My process as well as my final boards are below:

Process:
 Final Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment